Parent's Survival Guide
Parents of Class of 2020 High School Seniors!
Whether this is your first high school Senior portrait experience or the last, this survival guide will be most helpful!
• Your high school Senior's photographs are a celebration and tribute of your Son or Daughter’s accomplishments and Senior year!
• We encourage all high school Seniors to showcase who they are and allow us to tell their story in a photographic collection of images. Bring everything that will help tell that story!
• Most of our sessions include unlimited clothes changes, so feel free to take advantage of that.
• Find a balance of clothes and styles that are well suited for your purpose (sending to family and friends) and your Senior’s purpose (giving photographs to friends).
• Most sessions last 1 to 2 hours.
• On-location sessions vary in length based on location and travel time.
• Session fees start at $200 and are due at the consultation when we book the photo session to reserve your Senior’s appointment. By billing the session and products seperately, I'll save you plenty on sales tax!
• After your Senior's photo session, we schedule a day and time for you to come back to the studio to view your student's multimedia presentation and select your favorite images and products for purchase. You'll be able to see all the images projected on a 100 inch screen so you can see every detail so there's never any unwelcome surprises later. We'll customize a collection of images and products that fits best, just for you.
• We have gift collections starting at only $189 that include a bunch of 5x7s, 8x10s, wallet sized, and even images for social media! Senior Books are our most popular item to tell your Senior's story of who they have grown to be.
• 50% of your product order is due at the time of your presentation and the balance on delivery.
• Your images will be ready to view in as little as a few days to 2 weeks after the session, depending on the time of year, etc.
• Go to school on us! Check out some recent sessions on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter and Instagram!
• We normally take 7 to 10 business days to complete your finished photographs. If you need them sooner, please ask us and we will try our best to speed up the process for you!
• We highly recommend that you and your Senior schedule a Free Design Consultation at our studio. You will have the opportunity to see examples of our work and go over everything in detail! Here's my Contact page.
I'm looking forward to getting to know each other and help you and your Senior tell their story in images.